2. East Gear’s website may, for the purpose of your information only, display the price and availability of its products and services, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. Despite every effort we make to ensure error-free status, East Gear reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any stated information and to correct any errors after an order has been placed with us.
3. For out of stock items and customized products, you are required to submit specific information through East Gear’s website. If we decide to accept your order, we will send you by way of email, or in other manner as we consider appropriate, a quotation with a payment link by email.
4. For any order that contains more than 10 units of a same product, you may contact us directly for special arrangement for such order.
5. After you completed your placement of order and payment procedures as prescribed by East Gear’s website, you will receive an email acknowledging our receipt of your order. If you fail to complete payment procedures within three (3) working days after your placement of order, your order shall deem to be cancelled without notice.
6. East Gear reserves the right at its absolute discretion to accept or decline your order without requiring to provide any reason. If your order is declined, we will inform you via email and arrange for refund of your prior payment, if any. East Gear shall in no way be responsible or liable to any of your loss or damage whether directly or indirectly as a result of declining your order.
7. For in stock products, East Gear will normally arrange shipment the next working day after your successful online payment, except for orders which shipping address is located within mainland China (see Clause 11). East Gear does not guarantee timely shipment.
8. If you elect not to use online payment, you may attend our show room located at Flat E, 2/F, Ka Ming Court, 688-690 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or such other address as we may notify you to make your payment by cash. If you fail to attend our show room for payment within seven (7) working days after placement of your order, your order shall deem to be cancelled without notice.
9. When ordering from us you are considered the importer of record and you are solely responsible for complying with all relevant laws, regulations and requirements of the country in which you are receiving the items. You are liable to indemnify East Gear and keep East Gear fully indemnified against all loss and damage that East Gear may suffer as a result of your non-compliance. Custom policies vary widely from country to country, and you can contact your local custom office for information.
10. You are solely responsible for all the customs and import duties and taxes, and those expenses are not included in your prior payment to us.
11. East Gear will not arrange delivery of any product to mainland China, you will be required to pick up the product in person at our show room located at Flat/Rm E, 2/F, Castle Peak Road 688-690, Kowloon, Hong Kong or such other address as we may notify you.
12. If the product is returned to East Gear due to your failure to pay customs tax and/or duties or for any other reason not caused by East Gear’s negligence, in addition to the original shipping charges, you will be liable to fully indemnify East Gear for the return shipping charges and pay to East Gear a handling fee calculated at the rate of 15% of the total purchase price of the product. East Gear will be entitled to deduct the shipping charges, return shipping charges and the handling fee from the prior payment made by you and refund the balance, if any, to you via the method of payment originally billed or other method East Gear considers appropriate. All refunds are subject to the financial institutions’ processing timelines.
13. You are responsible to ensure your shipping address and contact information is correct and up to date. You can input or edit shipping address and your contact information before you place an order with us online. You shall be solely responsible for any loss caused by incorrect shipping address and/or contact information.
14. You can view your order status and details after you log in the website with your account name and password.
15. Risk of loss of or damage to the product shall pass to you from the time East Gear notifies you that the product is available for collection or from the time of delivery to carrier at East Gear’s premises, whichever is earlier.
16. In the event of force majeure, including without limitation any strike, lock-out, industrial action, act of God, terrorism, whereby East Gear is unable to arrange delivery of the product to you, East Gear shall not deem in breach of its obligations.
17. East Gear reserves the right to change any of its policies and all rights not already stated above.
18. In case of dispute, East Gear’s decision shall be final.
19. All terms set out above shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts.